A useful home resource that will help parents and carers to visually communicate
everyday living skills. This set of photographic visual aides can be used to establish
routines around certain times such as meal and bed times. It also displays basic
self care activities to increase independence.
- 92 laminated cards (60 x 95 mm).
- Each card has a velcro dot on the back for easy attachment to schedule boards.
- Contains a mini detachable schedule board that displays a four card sequence.
- Everything is contained within a portable card folder keeping your visuals
organised & accessible.
- Ready to use!! Saving you many hours of printing, cutting & laminating